I spent today taking things a bit easier, has a couple naps and tried to talk a bit less to avoid the clicking feeling on the right. I will definitely be asking about this at my follow up with the surgeon on Tuesday.
Swelling is starting to come down and the bruising is travelling down into my neck now. My neck is getting stiff I think from avoiding movement and being overprotective.
Pain is still not bad other than the occasional clicking sensation which I'm trying to avoid.
Brushing my teeth as much as possible but nowhere near the 100 times a day the surgeon recommends, this seems excessive to me...I think I'm at 10 times (after I eat or drink anything) and also rinsing often with salt water.
Numbness, no change...still numb/tingly on the right.
I left the house today, first to sit outside on the deck in the sun, 15 degrees C here which is quite warm for this time of year :) Also went for a drive with the family to pick up a smoothie then back home again, but hey I got out!
I think tomorrow I will attempt make-up again...I look pretty sleepy in this one!
No comments:
Post a Comment