Tuesday, 27 March 2012

See you on the other side!!!

Well, tomorrow is the BIG day and also my one year in braces anniversary!!  

Hubby and I are staying in a hotel tonight while grandma stays at home with our daughter (2 hours away). We're headed out on a date night for dinner and then going to see the Hunger Games after :) Should be a nice distraction from surgery tomorrow.  I still haven't decided what my last real dinner will be...something crunchy/chewy for sure!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to sleep tonight. Off to the hospital for 9:15 in the morning, surgery at 11:00...yikes, this is really happening!  Can't wait to get it over with.  Send good vibes my way!!  

Probably won't be able to update for a couple days. 

See you on the other side...

Chandra  

  

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck Chandra! sending good vibes! Also- I heard Hunger Games was GREAT. I read the books and I can't wait to see the movie myself.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes to you! Enjoy your "last supper" :-) I'll be praying for a successful surgery and full recovery for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you good vibes for sure! I'm on day 5 and it's been rough, but it's do-able.

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck!!! you must just be about to go in. sending lots and lots of good vibes today!!!

    ReplyDelete