Hey everyone. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I've tried to change my settings to prevent weirdos from viewing my blog. I had a bunch of hits from www . Bracesforum . Net which appears to be a creepy fetishist site...yuck!!! If what I've tried has worked I will share with others how to do it. To my actual blogger friends please let me know if you are still able to see my pics/blog or if you are having any trouble. Thank you.
OMG!!! I didn't know braces fetishists existed!!! I don't have any traffic from there, thank goodness. Strangely enough, most of my traffic comes from the google image search of "dogs with braces" - (yes, I have a post where I created a picture of a dog in braces). That one post has received more than 1500 hits with the second closest at 190. SO WEIRD, WHO GOOGLES DOGS WITH BRACES???
ReplyDeleteI hope you solved the problem... yikes!!!
I know someone who's dog actually had braces to help correct a very severe jaw discrepancy. That is a lot of hits though wow!
DeleteThat is quite creepy. Maybe I will change my settings also!!
ReplyDeleteWho knew we were so desirable...lol. I ended up having to change the official name of my blog. I also made a fake acct on thir site to make sure the link to my blog doesn't work. Hopefully that has fixed the problem.
DeleteYou look wonderful, your swelling is down so much,and you really look great! Your blog is working fine. Definitely creepy about the fetishists. I think I read on another blog that they had that problem too, but it was a while ago. Did you have just the lower jaw advanced? Your result is excellent.
ReplyDelete