Tuesday, 3 April 2012

Day 5

Sorry my posts are coming the next day (today is morning of day 6) but I just can't get to posting at night since I'm usually tired and my kiddo is a night owl. I always thought kids went to bed early, but not mine!

Anyways, sweatpants made a comeback yesterday, but mostly because I didn't have anywhere to go and let's face it they're more comfortable. I had a nice relaxing day snuggled up on the couch with my puppies, catching up on some recorded shows. Nothing too exciting but I think that's what I needed.

I didn't have much of an appetite but did have oatmeal, soup and chili (thanks for the inspiration Nichole!). Only needed one T3 yesterday.

No other big changes to report.

Wow, bad picture today!
My dad is driving me to my follow up appointment later today as I don't think I'll feel like driving for four hours. Thanks Dad!

2 comments:

  1. Wow your swelling has gone down a lot!
    Glad to see you made it out of surgery safely and are well on your way to recover :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terra! Hope you were able to finish your massive paper without too much stress.

      Delete