Friday, 13 April 2012

Follow up with surgeon...and other stuff

I had another follow up with my surgeon yesterday as he just wanted to make sure things are on track with my bite.  He was happy with how things have progressed with the anterior elastics and now I don't have to see him again for another month.  I still have an open incision at the back right portion of my mouth, but he didn't seem too concerned with this.  I am getting more contact on my right molars than left but he said this can be corrected orthodontically.  Not much else to update.  No teeth pictures today.


Off topic, we're removating a room in our basement and here is a picture of my decorating plans.  It is going to be a spare bedroom/office.  I have ordered the bedding and artwork online.  I'm excited but I kind of wish this stuff was going in my bedroom!  We're working on drywall sanding and the ceiling this weekend and then I can do the fun decorating part.  I'm going with a beachy theme :D

This painting is my favorite part!!!



I'm not decided on the wall/carpet color yet

2 comments:

  1. looks like a fun but daunting project. I don't know how on earth you have the energy to do that right now. Couch shopping was hard enough on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! My shopping was all online so not too hard :) I 'm usually the instruction reader/supervisorso not too demanding...hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete